Let UK Visa Solution find the right lawyer for you
Are you in need of UK Visa and Immigration assistance?
Check if you qualify to apply for any visa application.
Find The Right Help
Detained, how can i get out?
You can apply for bail whether you’re held in an immigration removal centre, a detention centre or a prison. However, you must be held on immigration matters.
When you’re more likely to get bail
You’re more likely to get bail if you have a place to stay.
Your application is also more likely to succeed if you have at least one ‘Financial Condition Supporter’.
This is a person who:
- will pay money if you don’t follow the conditions of your bail
- can attend your bail hearing
You may find it harder to get bail if you:
- have broken bail conditions in the past
- have a criminal record, and there’s a risk you might reoffend
Why Use Our Network?
As a business we’re dedicated to running an expert service, ensuring that every client we work with have any questions they need addressed.
We work with you to develop legal solutions regarding your personal immigration issues. We understand that each and every immigration situation is unique and for that reason alone, we start each and every new enquiry with a fresh sheet of paper to ensure no shortcuts are taken and everything is understood correctly from the beginning.
All our initial assessments are free of charge and there is no obligation for you to buy any services of the lawyers if you are not fully satisfied.
All our UK visa services are available across all major cities in the UK. Unlike other Lawyers who charge per hour fees our goal is to provide a fixed price, with clear instructions to ensure you know what you are paying for. There are no hidden costs guaranteed!
Our UK based friendly staff will also provide you with options on how to fast track your visa application without having to wait for months on end to receive a decision, contact us today to find out how.
Contact us today on 0207 052 1402 to discuss your requirements.
Visa Fixed Fee Service
With a competitive pricing structure, you can be sure to not only receive a service which is second to none but a pricing policy to suit all pockets.
If you have already had a quotation from us and have received a cheaper price, contact us today and we will not only match the lower price but also beat it by a further 10%.
How will an immigration lawyer help me?
- They will probably have dealt with a very similar issue to the one you have, so will have experience in how to handle the situation.
- They are thoroughly trained and rigorously tested in their knowledge of immigration law.
- They have to abide by a professional code of conduct.
- They can give advice and provide an effective solution.
- They can use caselaw to represent you to give you a better chance of success.
- They are regulated by an independent body to ensure that they act in an ethical and professional manner.
HOW DO I GET A UK VISA LAWYER?
Provide your contact details for A FREE no-obligation quote
Wait for a call to discuss your situation in more detail
Get a FREE quote from a qualified local lawyer on your specific immigration matter