Let UK Visa Solution find the right lawyer for you
Are you in need of UK Visa and Immigration assistance?
Check if you qualify to apply for any visa application.
Find The Right Help
Brіtіѕh Cіtіzеnѕhір no longer an automatic claim!
Thеrе аrе еndlеѕѕ аdvаntаgеѕ of hаvіng a British passport and thе lаѕt burеаuсrаtіс hurdlе in the visa process. The main advantage is that you can live and work in the UK free of any immigration controls if you’re a British citizen.
You might be able to apply to: register as a British citizen – for example,
- if you have another type of British nationality.
- If you were born in the UK or a British colony before 1 January 1983.
- If you were born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983, you’ll be a British citizen if your mother or father was either British or settled.
- If you were born before July 2006, your father’s British nationality will normally only pass to you if he was married to your mother at the time of your birth.
- Born outside the UK – You might have British citizenship based on where and when you were born, or your parents’ circumstances
- 1 уеаr wait after оbtаіnіng Indеfіnіtе Lеаvе to Rеmаіn (ILR).
If your circumstances are more complicated, you can get more information about British citizenship by contacting us today.
Need Some UK Immigration Help? What’s at stake?
An immigration application using a UK lawyer may be the difference in a successful UK visa, while a refusal could hurt you financially and can then cause delay’s for up to 12 months whilst waiting for an appeal date.
Without the proper legal training and experience, you may not be able to know what key piece of evidence is required to a successful UK visa application.
Submitting the wrong document or following the wrong procedure could ruin your case
If you’re not a UK lawyer, you may struggle with the understanding the rules, deadlines and protocols for proper submission of certain legal documents. One incorrect submission could create suspicion by the Home Office in your case or worse – have the case refused altogether (and not in your favour).
Our team of experts are fully up to speed on all the current legal rules and legalisations, so we can walk you through any process with in depth knowledge and understanding. We work hard to ensure that all processes are fully understood, and all aspects of the law are transparent.
Why Use Our Network?
As a business we’re dedicated to running an expert service, ensuring that every client we work with have any questions they need addressed.
We work with you to develop legal solutions regarding your personal immigration issues. We understand that each and every immigration situation is unique and for that reason alone, we start each and every new enquiry with a fresh sheet of paper to ensure no shortcuts are taken and everything is understood correctly from the beginning.
All our initial assessments are free of charge and there is no obligation for you to buy any services of the lawyers if you are not fully satisfied.
All our UK visa services are available across all major cities in the UK. Unlike other Lawyers who charge per hour fees our goal is to provide a fixed price, with clear instructions to ensure you know what you are paying for. There are no hidden costs guaranteed!
Our UK based friendly staff will also provide you with options on how to fast track your visa application without having to wait for months on end to receive a decision, contact us today to find out how.
Contact us today on 0207 052 1402 to discuss your requirements.
How will an immigration lawyer help me?
- They will probably have dealt with a very similar issue to the one you have, so will have experience in how to handle the situation.
- They are thoroughly trained and rigorously tested in their knowledge of immigration law.
- They have to abide by a professional code of conduct.
- They can give advice and provide an effective solution.
- They can use caselaw to represent you to give you a better chance of success.
- They are regulated by an independent body to ensure that they act in an ethical and professional manner.
HOW DO I GET A UK VISA LAWYER?
Provide your contact details for A FREE no-obligation quote
Wait for a call to discuss your situation in more detail
Get a FREE quote from a qualified local lawyer on your specific immigration matter
Visa Fixed Fee Service
With a competitive pricing structure, you can be sure to not only receive a service which is second to none but a pricing policy to suit all pockets.
If you have already had a quotation from us and have received a cheaper price, contact us today and we will not only match the lower price but also beat it by a further 10%.